DUIs and DWIs
are criminal offenses which can result in heavy fines, license revocation, and possibly even jail time. The Frank Law Firm can help you navigate the process following an offense. Every state has multiple levels of DUI / DWI offenses and each carries different fines and penalties depending on the severity of the charges.
At the Frank Law Firm we analyze each angle of every case and we go over all possible outcomes and all strengths and weaknesses of your case. You will know every step of the way our office will be handling your case and what the plan of action will be.
Reasons to choose the Frank Law Firm P.C.
- Experience: The Frank Law Firm has attorneys that have practiced from the prosecution and the defense side and have the ability to see a criminal case from a variety of different angles and perspectives.
- We are affordable: We understand the emotional and financial stress that DWI arrest brings and will work closely with you to come up with an affordable solution.
- Options: We will look at every option available to you. Of course options will be on a case-by-case basis as not all cases or facts are the same. A first time DWI offender with a low blood alcohol content (“BAC”) will have different options than a third time offender. We have seen it all and will come up with the best defense and the best options for your individual case.
Call us today to take a step closer to peace of mind by scheduling a free consultation with the Frank Law Firm.
- Traffic Violations
- Traffic violations can result in more than just fines and increased insurance premiums. They can also accumulate points against your license. Get enough points, and you may lose your driving privileges altogether.
At the Frank Law Firm, we know that your driver’s license is vital to your freedom and mobility. We’ll fight to:
- Protect your driving privileges
- Keep points off your record
- Keep you out of jail
- Avoid higher insurance premiums
- Minimize fines and driver responsibility assessments (DRAs)
In many cases, you won’t even need to go to court – we’ll handle the traffic hearing for you.
We defend all types of traffic violations, including speeding, red light, cell phone and child seatbelts. If you’ve been issued a traffic or moving violation in New York then you should give us a call for a free case evaluation.
We defend traffic crimes such as driving while suspended, commercial trucking violations and reckless driving. Together we can try to reduce your sentence, fines, and save you money on insurance premiums that go up when convicted.
We defend safety hearings, including fatal accidents, persistent violators and chemical test refusals. We make sure the courts hear your side of the story.